Jobs for Home Care Nurses
We are looking for a trustworthy and compassionate home care nurse to join our team. The home care nurse's duties include making patient visits and monitoring their condition, performing tests, and preparing reports for the physician. You should be able to address all of the caregivers' concerns while also modifying the patients' in-home management plan as needed. To be a successful home care nurse, you should be a caring someone who can handle a wide range of tasks without becoming overwhelmed. The ideal candidate should be trustworthy, empathetic, and committed to delivering high-quality care to improve the lives of our patients.
Outstanding candidates have the mental fortitude and strength to care for patients while also giving emotional support to family members as needed.
Qualifications for a Home Care Nurse
- Local ID & Address Proof,
- Passport Size Photo,
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate with 2nd Dose,
- Character Certificate
- A minimum of a high school was obtained.
- A bachelor's degree in nursing or a related area is necessary.
- Additional biology, anatomy, and science courses may be necessary.
- Licenses and certificates that are required.
- 1+ year(s) an apprenticeship or prior experience in a similar role is required.
- Outstanding observational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to follow instructions while acting independently if necessary.
- Outstanding report writing skills.
- Empathy and active listening skills are required.
- Physical and mental endurance.
- NURSE SERVICE AT HOME
- BABY CARE AT HOME
- DOCTOR HOME VISIT
- PHYSIO THERAPY AT HOME
- ELDERLY CARE SUPPORT
- HOSPITAL ATTENDANTS CARE
- CAREGIVER SUPPORT BD
- DIET PLANNING
- DIET PLANNING
- DAY CARE
- NIGHT CARE
- DAY-NIGHT CARE