Caregiver in Bangladesh
Caregiver services for the elderly, critically ill, physically and mentally handicapped and palliative care recipients:
01. Provide timely medication and diet to the client as per the doctor’s prescription.
02. Monitor, record, and report the patient’s pulse, blood pressure, fever, blood sugar, respiration, and other signs.
03. Take the patient to the hospital or to the doctor in case of an emergency.
04. Making the bedridden/unconscious patient sideways and exercising.
05. Giving the patient physiotherapy, feeding in a feeding tube, nebulizing, giving oxygen, giving insulin, or giving inhaled breathing.
07. Provide first aid in the event of the sudden loss of breath, dizziness, burns, injuries, and other emergencies after food or drink enters the airways.