Care To Home
Medical services are now at your home, nursing home care BD is at your side. For 24-hour long-term nursing services at your home, nursing home care is at your side.
We provide care to home services – (Female or Male)
1) Old and sick people
3) Paralyzed person
4) Stroke patients
5) Crippled person
6) Blind person
7) Dementia patients
8) Post-operative patients
9) I-C-W returned patients
10) C-C-U returned patients
11) Mentally unbalanced person
12) Person injured in an accident
Nursing Home care BD Nursing services that are provided:
Now we are reaching all over Dhaka and outside Dhaka with nursing home care. Irrespective of covid/non-covid patients, we provide this service with our skilled nursing team.
This trusted home care service managed by professional nurses provides Oxygen Cylinders to take care of you and sick people with Covid-19. Contact us now to get a nursing home service facility at your home or hospital, 8/12/24 hours skilled nurse-brothers and patient care attendants.
Nursing services that are provided:
- Sevak Nurses will be present at the workplace on time.
- will measure blood pressure, pulse, fever, glucose, respiration, etc. at the right time.
- The doctor will take the right medicine at the right time, in the right amount, as advised by the doctor.
- Getting up from sleep makes the face clean and definitely takes care of the eyes. Take a bath, and wash your hands, feet, and back at the right time.
- After 2/3 days shave will be cleaned and fingernails and toenails will be cut on time. Place the patient in a sitting or lying position that he/she is comfortable with.
- Chala will help back and will always be by your side with extreme caution.
- will feed in quantity at the proper time and if unable to take food by mouth will try to feed repeatedly through an NG tube or any other means.
- If there is any kind of bedsore or wound on the patient’s body, always keep an eye on it, if necessary, change the side every 2/3 hours and do dressing according to the condition.
- will help the patient to the toilet. Must clean the bed, and toilet and urinate. Observe whether the toilet is urinating properly.
- NG tube definitely takes care of a catheter. Walk 2/3 times every day and massage or exercise the body, hands, and feet as per the needs of the patient.
- The patient’s used clothes and bedding will be arranged. Necessary medical equipment must be kept hygienically clean.
- will treat patients’ parents with respect and provide services based on their advice.